Forums - FastCV Sample Project build errors using Eclipse

1 post / 0 new
FastCV Sample Project build errors using Eclipse
jds
Posted: Thu, 2013-11-07 09:06

I'm trying to build one of the samples from fastCV. Here is the build errors I get:

"size_t could not be resolved"; and "field corners could not be resolved"; 

for "memcpy( state.alignedImgBuf, jimgData, w*h*3/2 )" all it says is "invalid arguments";

for the method "drawCorners( state.corners, state.numCorners )" I get another invalid arguments error,

Does anyone know what is going on here? I get no other errors. I have not edited these files. This is the code that came with the samples when I downloaded fastCV.

Here are the steps I took to setup Eclipse:

Tried following the directions, and they only went so far. I was still getting a lot of unrecognized errors for the C++ code. So I right clicked on the project, went to properties, clicked on C/C++ General, then Paths and Symbols. On the Paths and Symbols screen, I clicked the GNU C++ text, and then I pressed the Add button. I then told it to add the files from my android-ndk-r9/platforms/android-18/arch-arm/usr/include. That got right of 99% of the errors, except for the ones I listed above.

Any help would be much appreciated.

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.