Forums - DSPS source build

1 post / 0 new
DSPS source build
Anuradha
Posted: Fri, 2014-11-28 03:05

Hello,

I need to build the DSPS source for MSM8960.
I am trying to follow up the build procedure sepecified in 80-N7212-1_A_MSM8960_DSPS_Deep_Dive, "MSM8960 DSPS Build and Debug" section. On page 26 (MSM8960 DSPS Tool Chain) second point is asking to set necessary environment variables. But the varibles needed are not specified. I want to know the exact environment variables and the values to be set for them in order to have a successful build procedure.

I have created a support case for this but no response has been received so far.Probably some of you people here may have tried this out earlier and can provide me some feedback/ guidance on this.

Thanks.

-Anuradha.

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.