Forums - What does the metric "Clocks/Second" mean in Adreno Profiler?

1 post / 0 new
What does the metric "Clocks/Second" mean in Adreno Profiler?
caogao
Posted: Mon, 2013-08-26 11:01

Hi,

I'm trying to profile GPU usage during runtime. I had Adreno Profiler set up, opened a graph, dragged two graph metrics ("clock/second" and "% busy") to the graph, profiled for dozens of seconds, then exported the data to a csv file.

I thought the "clock/second" should be the Hz number of GPU frequency. However, in the "clock/second" column, I got 15 digit numbers  sometime, which is absolutely not GPU frequency number. I've attached the result at the end of this post.

Does anyone know what does that metric mean?

Thanks!

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.