Forums - Neural Network Example

1 post / 0 new
Neural Network Example
jfk214
Posted: Wed, 2024-02-14 12:35

I have an RB5 with the tracking camera and main camera connected. I am trying to run a neural network on the output from the main camera and the examples I have found on the website haven't worked. Is there a working example of running a neural network on the output from the main camera? I have tried the following on my RB5 which was flashed with Ubuntu 20.

I have included a description of everything I tried at this google doc. When I tried to just post the text here in the forum, I got a forum post submission error saying that only posts in English are accepted even though everything is in English:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/15IGaV9e3U0T97gI-23rglJQOZhH10-vYETQDndbekFg/edit?usp=sharing

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.