Forums - build qtimlesnpe failed

1 post / 0 new
build qtimlesnpe failed
dohuuphu25
Posted: Thu, 2023-09-07 01:06

Hi guys, I'm  working with RB5N and have some issue as below, hope you guys can give me some advices:
 - Problem: when I try to install qtimlesnpe (lib to load DLC file) on RB5 board I always meet this issue (image), does anyone meet it??
 - Environment:
       + OS: QRB5165.LU2.0_20230602.1438_debug_for_RB5N  (I flashed RB5 board to this OS because OS-LE-based cannot connect to wifi)
       + SNPE SDK ver 2.14.0.230828     
       + Fastcv was installed on host PC and copy header file to RB5N
       + Following doc : https://developer.ridgerun.com/wiki/index.php/Qualcomm_Robotics_RB5/AI_h...

sh-5.0# pwd
/root/DEVELOPMENT/sample-apps-for-robotics-platforms/RB5/linux_kernel_4_x/AI-ML-apps/gst_mle_oss/gst_snpe
sh-5.0# cd build/
sh-5.0# cmake -DSNPE_SDK_BASE_DIR=/root/DEVELOPMENT/sample-apps-for-robotics-platforms/RB5/linux_kernel_4_x/AI-ML-apps/gst_mle_oss/gst_snpe/snpe-sdk ..
-- Configuring done
-- Generating done
-- Build files have been written to: /root/DEVELOPMENT/sample-apps-for-robotics-platforms/RB5/linux_kernel_4_x/AI-ML-apps/gst_mle_oss/gst_snpe/build
sh-5.0# make
[ 12%] Building CXX object mle_engine/CMakeFiles/Engine_MLE_SNPE.dir/ml_engine_impl.cc.o
In file included from /root/DEVELOPMENT/sample-apps-for-robotics-platforms/RB5/linux_kernel_4_x/AI-ML-apps/gst_mle_oss/gst_snpe/mle_engine/ml_engine_impl.cc:37:
/root/DEVELOPMENT/sample-apps-for-robotics-platforms/RB5/linux_kernel_4_x/AI-ML-apps/gst_mle_oss/gst_snpe/mle_engine/ml_engine_intf.h:35:10: fatal error: ml-meta/ml_meta.h: No such file or directory
   35 | #include <ml-meta/ml_meta.h>
      |          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
make[2]: *** [mle_engine/CMakeFiles/Engine_MLE_SNPE.dir/build.make:63: mle_engine/CMakeFiles/Engine_MLE_SNPE.dir/ml_engine_impl.cc.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/Makefile2:115: mle_engine/CMakeFiles/Engine_MLE_SNPE.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [Makefile:130: all] Error 2

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.