Forums - PPS generation on RB5

1 post / 0 new
PPS generation on RB5
deepak.joshi
Posted: Wed, 2023-08-23 04:59

Hi, I'm trying to generate a Pulse Per second from RB5 board.

I've gone through the Sample apps/ PWM generation code, but that does not work (constant 0V on pin 12 of LS2 even after enabling it)

My objective is for RB5 to generate a pulse every second which is synced with its internal clock (the required pulse and RB5's internal clock has to start at the same time).

I've seen there are various CLKs available on RB5 (RB5 hardware manual) but there is barely any information on how to use those.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Regards,

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.