Forums - Significant standard USB3.0 camera support in RB5

1 post / 0 new
Significant standard USB3.0 camera support in RB5
nguyenthuongzl633
Posted: Fri, 2023-06-23 01:55
Hi,

I'm endeavoring to stream 13MP objective from USB3.0 camera related with RB5 using gstreamer and v4l2-ctl applications. I'm prepared to stream VGA objective yet expecting I streaming any more significant standards (720p, 1080p, 13MP) the camera streaming stops.

Gstreamer pipeline:

Working pipeline:
gst-ship off 1.0 v4l2src device=/dev/video0 ! video/x-raw,format=UYVY,width=640,height=480 ! videoconvert ! fpsdisplaysink sync=false - v

Not working pipeline:
gst-ship off 1.0 v4l2src device=/dev/video0 ! video/x-raw,format=UYVY,width=1920,height=1080 ! videoconvert ! fpsdisplaysink sync=false - v

v4l2-ctl:

Working:
v4l2-ctl - - device=/dev/video0 - - set-fmt-video=width=640,height=480,pixelformat=UYVY - - move mmap

Not working:
v4l2-ctl - - device=/dev/video0 - - set-fmt-video=width=1920,height=1080,pixelformat=UYVY - - move mmap

Is there any kind of memory imperative/USB obstacle in the RB5 pack? If to be sure, might you anytime assuming no one minds, share how to decide this to stream the 13MP objective?

MyAARPMedicare

Best regard,

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.