Forums - It is continuously watching for capture to begin.

1 post / 0 new
It is continuously watching for capture to begin.
tedmalonet62344
Posted: Wed, 2023-05-31 02:48
It is continuously watching for capture to begin.

The entire experience is fantastic when I profile an app on my phone. However, there are two different types of crashes when I profile the programme using a VR headgear (Pico Goblin or Pico Neo).

One of them is that while it can locate the application, the Adreno Profiler always waits for capture to begin when I click the Capture Frame button. As soon as I close the Adreno Profiler, it will wait.

Another one is that the Adreno Profiler is unable to locate the application. I switched to another programme, but it still hasn't recognised it.

So, can a VR app be profiled by the Adreno Profiler?  mybkexperience

Need help please some one help me.

Best regard,
tedmalonet62344
  • Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.