Forums - Encoding by Software

1 post / 0 new
Encoding by Software
edson.murillo
Posted: Mon, 2023-02-20 10:30

Hello, I'm having trouble encoding by software with the RB5. I did test the encoding by HW and it works perfectly, but the following pipeline that uses x264 of GStreamer for encoding seems to fail:

GST_DEBUG="WARNING" gst-launch-1.0 -e -v qtiqmmfsrc camera=0 ! "video/x-raw,format=NV12,width=1920,height=1080,framerate=30/1,profile=high,level=(string)5.1" ! x264enc bitrate=204800 ! h264parse ! queue ! mp4mux ! filesink location="/data/mux3.mp4"

The error I get is the following:

ERROR             qtiqmmfsrc qmmf_source_context.cc:879:camera_event_callback: Camera 0 encountered an error with code 3 !

Does anyone know how can I solve this? The captured video is about 1 second long before the pipeline fails. What this tells me is that the pipeline does work, but from what I searched, the process moves to the background and losses connection with the camera. I think it might me a problem related with how the QMMF works, does anyone know where to find related documentation?
  • Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.