Forums - how to use Drivers(uart,gpio,i2c ...)

1 post / 0 new
how to use Drivers(uart,gpio,i2c ...)
ejkim
Posted: Mon, 2022-05-30 23:54
Hi I don't know much about Linux.
I've only dealt with mcu in Windows environment, and it's the first time in Linux, but when I looked at the pin map, I knew that uart0 was QUP13.
Finally, I have to use 4 uarts, but I'm going to test it by implementing a serial driver.

I know that Linux assigns a port to /dev/tty* when using uart, but I want to know which tty each uart0~* uses. (If I have to set it up separately, I want to know how to set it up.)

And I uploaded the bootloader using MULTIDL_TOOL according to the manual, but I wonder if I need to upload the linaro bootloader separately (I know that the reason I tried to upload the linaro bootloader is that I designate the uart in the bootloader)

When the linaro bootloader is loaded (fastboot boot boot_rb5.img), the green light of rb5 power does not appear, and there is no command for fast devices or adb devices.

As a result, I want to know how to use each number of uart as well as how to use pins such as i2c and spi.
  • Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.