Forums - How to set up UART0 on LS1 for use

1 post / 0 new
How to set up UART0 on LS1 for use
maren.eidal
Posted: Thu, 2022-04-28 01:47

Hi,

I am struggling to get a working connection to the UART0 on the LS1.

I managed to get UART1 (mapped to port /dev/ttyMSM0) working after browsing through this forum, and luckily found this post: https://developer.qualcomm.com/forum/qdn-forums/hardware/qualcomm-roboti.... Without it, I wouldn't have known to turn the DIP switch to OFF.

I have tried to set up a similar connection to UART0, but mapped to /dev/ttyHS1 (I've also tried /dev/ttyHS0), but with no luck.

So, my question is, are there any magic tricks like the DIP switch for UART1 to get UART0 working? Would appreciate some documentation regarding this.

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.