Forums - Hexagon version Mismatch

1 post / 0 new
Hexagon version Mismatch
postad
Posted: Mon, 2022-02-21 02:47

Hi,

I recently upgraded the RB5 image to the latest LU version (QRB5165.UBUN.1.0-211118). I tried to run the gst_tflite sample app. The app is supposed to run on DSP delegate, but instead runs on CPU with the following Error:

Quote:

WARNING: Failed to fetch Hexagon NN version. This might be because you're using incompatible versions of libhexagon_interface and libhexagon_nn_skel. You must use compatible versions. Refer to Tensorflow Lite Hexagon Delegate Guide.

WARNING: Incompatible versions between interface library and libhexagon_skel 136961 vs -1. You must use compatible versions. Refer to Tensorflow Lite Hexagon Delegate Guide.

INFO: Created TensorFlow Lite delegate for Hexagon.

INFO: Hexagon delegate: 61 nodes delegated out of 64 nodes.

INFO: Replacing 61 node(s) with delegate (TfLiteHexagonDelegate) node, yielding 4 partitions.

ERROR: hexagon_nn_config failed. Error: 44

ERROR: hexagon_nn_config failed. Error: 44

ERROR: Hexagon Kernel was not initialized

ERROR: Node number 64 (TfLiteHexagonDelegate) failed to prepare.

ERROR: Restored previous execution plan after delegate application failure.

I've made no changes to the code or everywhere. What seems to be the problem?

UPDATE:

I downgraded the OS from QRB5165.UBUN.1.0-211118 to QRB5165.UBUN1.0-210320. It's working now. I don't know if it also works on later versions But I know it's not working on 211112 and 211118.

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.