Forums - QCA9377 Weak signal

1 post / 0 new
QCA9377 Weak signal
fastroyz
Posted: Sun, 2024-06-16 23:20
My QCA9377 card works very bad. OS is Win10 x64.

Wifi signals are very weak (but in my another old laptop with same distance everythnig is normal with signals(4-5 lines)) and not all wifis is listing in wifi list.

Sometimes i just cant connect to wifis, sometimes i can connect but with low signal(1 or 2 line) internet is very slow and after opening 2-3 pages im getting disconnected from wifi.

To fix my problem i tried maaaany drivers for my card, but result is the same, same problems exists again.
  • Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.