Forums - Win10 Lenovo driver update issue

1 post / 0 new
Win10 Lenovo driver update issue
mar_hawkman
Posted: Wed, 2024-06-05 10:49

Got a Lenovo laptop running Win 10. It's used, not new, and was reset to the factory defaults by it's current owner. Well, it can't connect to the internet. Trying to pull up a list of wifi points has a spinny pop up while it populates the list... then the window closes as soon as the list populates. So... I decided to try finding a place to DL a driver.... found one on a Dell website. Copied the file to the Lenovo.... the Lenovo refused to install it. Um... where do I find a driver I can actually USE??? I spent like 30 minutes rummaging on the Qualcomm website, and can't find anything I can use.

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.