Forums - QCA9377-3 Linux Kernel v5.4

1 post / 0 new
QCA9377-3 Linux Kernel v5.4
eric.stutzenberger
Posted: Wed, 2023-01-11 14:16

Hi,

We are actively working on updating our Linux image from Ubuntu 16.04 to Ubuntu 20.04. The porting team is working to make sure we have the latest driver. Presently, they are using the ATH10K driver. I haven't found if the QCA9377-3 is support by this driver.

I would like to know if the qcacld-2.0 driver supports Linux kernel v5.4. If not, is support planned? If not, is there an open source update that is recommended which supports this kernel version?

Please let me know the recommended options.

Thanks,

Eric

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.