Forums - ZigbeeCustom client not able to receive data

1 post / 0 new
ZigbeeCustom client not able to receive data
ashariff
Posted: Wed, 2024-02-14 05:00

Hi, All

I am very new to qualcomm and I am trying to make QCA4020 a Hub for the zigbee end devices 

i have implemented zigbee end devices(which is a sensor) with different controller and Now i want to test with the QCA4020 so i have created a custom cluster with Cluster ID FC00 with reference to QCLI demo zigbee custom cluster. 

Network is sucessfully joining and Binding information is also available at end device since end device is a initiator for bindings. 

My end device is a server which reports a 1 byte data (just for testing) and QCA4020 is Client which should receive the data.

But unfortunately no data is received. 

I have tested switch on end device and light on QCA4020 and it worked perfectly.

I am not sure what steps am missing, Please provide me if any zigbee documents is available for QCA4020.

Thanks,

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.