Forums - IP Address Issues in cert get ais_config.json step

1 post / 0 new
IP Address Issues in cert get ais_config.json step
smaransinha
Posted: Wed, 2023-02-22 22:41

Hi,

I am seeing the issue while trying to do the below steps (mentioned in https://www.okdo.com/getting-started/get-started-with-qualcomm-home-hub-...):

1. Net cert get ais_config.json 192.168.1.91 -s /spinor/ais_configuration.json -t raw_file

2. Net cert get root_ca.bin 192.168.1.91 -s aws_ca_list.bin -t ca_list

3. Net cert get ab11b2285f-certificate.pem.crt 192.168.1.91 -s client.bin -k ab11b2285f-private.pem.key -t pem_cert

Kit Info : Qualcomm Home Hub 100 Development Kit with Amazon Alexa.

I am getting a feel that the IP address is incorrect. Regarding this : where can I find the IP Address?

I have used US-East 2 Ohio AWS Server. So, I used "52.15.247.160" IP Address. Am I in the right direction?

Could you please help me in resolving this issue.

Error message is below :

Net> cert get root_ca.bin 52.15.247.160 -s aws_ca_list.bin -t ca_list

Net: ERROR: failed on a call to qapi_connect, error=-1
Net: ERROR: failed to download the cert/ca_list file, status=-2
Net: Usage: cert get <filename> <host> [-p <port>] [-k <key>] [-s <name>] -t <filetype>
Net:            filename: filename on host representing certificate or ca_list in either binary or PEM format
Net:            host: hostname to connect to and retrieve the certificate or ca_list from
Net:            port: port to connect to and retrieve the certificate or ca_list from
Net:            key: name of a file containing key in pem format (in case of pem_cert), or the name of generated key (in case of pem_cert_tee_key)
Net:            name: name for the certificate / ca_list to be stored on the device
Net:            filetype: type of the file to retrieve from host, could be: cert/ca_cert/pem_cert/pem_ca_list/pem_cert_tee_key
Net:                            cert: certificate in binary format
Net:                            ca_list: CA list in binary format
Net:                            pem_cert: certificate in PEM format
Net:                            pem_ca_list: CA list in PEM format
Net:                            pem_cert_tee_key: certificate in PEM format, key from internally generated keypair

Thanks,

Sammy

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.