Forums - Example Xtensa Xplorer project for SX-ULPGN EVK

1 post / 0 new
Example Xtensa Xplorer project for SX-ULPGN EVK
arn
Posted: Thu, 2018-03-08 17:19

Hi,

I have recently received a SX-ULPGN evaluation board and am trying to understand the dev board programming work flow.

Is there an example "project" file that can be imported into Xtensa Xplorer, and then programmed onto the board via the Xtensa Xplorer IDE?   I have downloaded QCA4010.TX.2.2_QDN, but didn't see anything that jumped out as an Eclipse-style .project file.   Does such a project exist, and if so where do I find it?

Thank you!

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.