Forums - raw_socket problem

1 post / 0 new
raw_socket problem
Posted: Thu, 2015-12-03 20:13

I have a problem when I use the raw socket.  

I would like to receive/send packets on MAC address level,and my device is qca4004B. In the sdk.I use the raw socket  demo ,and when  I  set  #define ATH_ETH_P_PAE  0x888E   qcom_socket(AF_INET, SOCK_RAW, ATH_ETH_P_PAE);

I can get the protocol of 0X888E packets  ,but when I change the  protocol  to 0x800 ,I can not get any ip packet? can you tell me how can I use the raw socket to  receive/send packets on MAC address leve in qca4004B.

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.