Forums - Download AllJoyn SampleService app to SP140 without J-Link Base debug probe

1 post / 0 new
Download AllJoyn SampleService app to SP140 without J-Link Base debug probe
benjaminlee
Posted: Fri, 2015-08-07 01:29

Hi,

I have this SP140/SP144 Development Kit from Qualcomm, I am trying to load this AllJoyn sample application into the board as indicated in the 80-Y7545-8_B_SP140_SP144_Hosted_Demo_MQX1_1_User_Guide.  Howwever, I don't have a J-Link product with me.  Is it a must that I have to have that emulator for me to download that AllJoyn sample application into the board and load it up?  Is there any other way?

Please advise.  Many thanks.

Ben

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.