Forums - QCC5181 getting started guide

1 post / 0 new
QCC5181 getting started guide
arthur.lambert
Posted: Tue, 2024-04-02 10:41

Hi,

I have two questions regarding the evk kit based on QCC5181 chip. This is my first time using a Qualcomm chip.

First what are the differences between the DB-QCC5181-WLCSP99-A-0 and the DK-QCC5181-WLCSP99-A-0. Both hardware redirect to the same datasheet. Do I need both to work with QCC5181 evk kit?

I would like to try to anticipate my project on this chip and study the ADK and documentation. But I cannot find anything usefull in the documentation section on Qualcomm website. I have access to 150 PDF documentation file in the QCC5181 product tab and nothing real helpfull. On the CreatePoint website I cannot find the QC5181 into the product list:

https://createpoint.qti.qualcomm.com/dashboard/#product-kit/search

From the product and software QCC5181 datasheet, I was able to find some link to download on chipcode website

- adk-src-1-0_qtil_standard_oem_qcc518x-qcc308x-ADK-23.3

This is encouraging. There is an example apps directory and he look like SDK code. But I cannot find any README or documentation inside. I dont know what to do which this SDK. No makefile, no cmake, no INSTALL or README. Only copyright information. 

- ADK_Toolkit.WIN.1.2 Installer_1.2.19.8

This is just installing some driver into a directory. Nothing usefull.

- I found a qualcomm package manager installer on the qualcomm website: qualcommpackagemanager.win_.1.0_installer_10092.3. The exe file does not run anything. Even in admin mode.

Did I miss something?

Thanks, 

Arthur.

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.