Forums - Only CSR102x A06 part is supported

1 post / 0 new
Only CSR102x A06 part is supported
Heiner
Posted: Tue, 2019-03-12 09:04

Hello,

so I tried to get to work the QMesh Light Application with my CSR102x IoT Development Kit as described in the Application Note.

Thus, I get this error: Only CSR102x A06 part is supported

I do understand, that it semms like the A05 hardware of my development kit is not supported, but it is an error I did not expect, since the hardware revision is nowhere mentioned in the Qualcomm Bluetooth Low Energy CSR102x Mesh User Guide.

Also, I would much prefer to use QMesh over CSR Mesh, since it is compatible to the SIG.

Does somebody know the intentions of this error and maybe how it can be fixed? If it can be fixed at all.

Sincerely,

Heiner

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.