Forums - Your Organization Registration is pending...

1 post / 0 new
Your Organization Registration is pending...
jqualie
Posted: Wed, 2017-10-11 09:19

In likely the worst dev kit experience in my 15 years of designing embedded systems, I still can't try out my dev kit.

I get that there are some growing pains after acquiring CSR. So the dev kits at distribution have incorrect instructions. No problem.

I figured out how to login and get to the CreatePoint website to request Marketing and then the Developer access for my DK-CSR1010-10184-1B kit. When I request FULL ACCESS for the kit I get this response:

Qualcomm CreatePoint says: "Your Organization Registration is pending, please wait to be contacted by Qualcomm to fulfill your request."

I tried emailing "[email protected]", and they said: "We as Tech Support cannot do much on this specific inquiry. As it seems to me more of a commercial set-up type of question, we have forwarded it to our internal commercial contacts for resolution."

How long am I supposed to wait?

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.