Forums - OTAU Build Problem

1 post / 0 new
OTAU Build Problem
RickT
Posted: Mon, 2016-10-31 10:56
I'm having trouble implementing OTAU into my device code base.  I have carefully followed the instructions in section 3.1 of document CS-316019-AN_Over-the-Air (OTA) Update System Application Note (Issue 6) and when I attempt to build the project I receive Error Code 10.  Below is pasted the last few lines from the Output window showing the relevant line from the makefile and the response to it:
--------------
C:/CSR_uEnergy_SDK-2.6.0.10/tools/bin/csconfigcmd merge SPBT_OTA.keyr -imagefile depend_Debug_CSR101x_A05/bootloader.img -quiet
==============================================================================
ERROR: At line 1, column 1: expected: '&', found: '>'. Missing start character. (Error Code: 10)
==============================================================================
Failed
make: *** [depend_Debug_CSR101x_A05/SPl_Blu.img] Error 1
Finished.

--------------

Of course I tried replacing the '>' with '&' but that just produced a different error.

The contents of SPBT_OTA.keyr file is:
>DECIMAL_cs_VERSION=67
&USER_KEYS = 0001 0001 1e12 1e5a 0002 006b 004c 00a9

This seems like it might be a version incompatibility problem but so far I haven't found anything in the documentation to resolve it.  Any assistance would be much appreciated.

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.