Forums - RAM limit

1 post / 0 new
RAM limit
ianmjames
Posted: Thu, 2016-09-01 07:27

Does anyone know how to find out how much RAM is available for programming on the 1010 which is programmed with the Light Application (CSRMesh2.0)?

I have taken the sample Light App added some code and then tried to compile it but get the following error:

c:/csr_uenergy_sdk-2.6.0.10/tools/bin/../libexec/gcc/xap-local-xap/4.3.4/ld.exe: RAM DATA exceeds limit.

When I did exactly the same using CSRMesh1.3 eveything is ok, so I assume that CSRMesh2.0 uses more of the available RAM but how much and and how can I find out?

Thanks

Ian

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.