Forums - Read crystal trim value failed

1 post / 0 new
Read crystal trim value failed
blas.molina2
Posted: Fri, 2020-12-11 10:18

Hi there,

I am trying to test how the OTA works using the "hr_sensor" example on the starter Kit module. The code is compiled and upladed using Bootloader V7. Then  I use the app CSR uEneergy OTAU v1.2 on Android phone . Open this app, load the file and select the BLE device.

The process starts with GATT erver connection , reads CS blocks 
Enter OTAU bootloader mode -> Disconnects
GATT server connected and service discovery completed 
Read crystal trim value error!! 

thats the sequence of events on the log file.

I have tried several things like changing the Bootloader version to V6 or changing some user Key values but it always fails at the same point with the message : Read crystal trim value error!!
Any suggestions what could I try or why this is happening?
thanks in advance

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.