Forums - CSRMesh Compile Error Code:12

1 post / 0 new
CSRMesh Compile Error Code:12
shkhamd
Posted: Tue, 2016-12-06 00:21

Hi, 
I am trying to compile the CSRMeshSwitch example with csrMesh version 1.3 and already had success once. 

But today I again tried to compile the same code without any modification in the sources i am getting the following error:

Quote:
C:/CSR_uEnergy_SDK-2.6.0.10/tools/bin/gennvsimage -e -s 0x0f16 -i depend_Release_CSR101x_A05/CSRMeshSwitch.xuv -n depend_Release_CSR101x_A05/CSRMeshSwitch.fwnvs.xuv -N0xf000 f800 -o depend_Release_CSR101x_A05/CSRMeshSwitch_update.img

C:/CSR_uEnergy_SDK-2.6.0.10/tools/bin/csconfigcmd merge D:/Dev/CSR/Codes/applications/CSRMeshSwitch/switch_csr101x_A05.keyr -imagefile depend_Release_CSR101x_A05/CSRMeshSwitch_update.img -quiet
==============================================================================
ERROR: Unable to read file 'depend_Release_CSR101x_A05/CSRMeshSwitch_update.img' (it was either missing or corrupt). (Error Code: 12)
==============================================================================
Failed
make: *** [depend_Release_CSR101x_A05/CSRMeshSwitch_update.img] Error 1

Finished.

However, I looked into the " depend_Release_CSR101x_A05/" directory inside the project folder and found that the only img file was CSRMeshSwitch.img

So I tried again compiling by changing that file name to CSRMeshSwitch_update.img and it successfully compiled.
Then I cleaned the project and tried to compile again, I get this same error.

I have set the db and keyr file directory according to the project folder path same for all configuration.
From the build log it seems that the compiler commands looking for a
CSRMeshSwitch_update.img which should be CSRMeshSwitch.img.

So, can it be anything that I accidentally changed any configurations that made this error to happen?

Thank you. 

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.