Forums - Draw lines

1 post / 0 new
Draw lines
mcflurry0
Posted: Fri, 2015-03-27 05:01

Hello,

I want to draw my results (draw lines between point features) from the Optical Flow method via Android... To do this,I am trying to integrate the OpenCV libraries, but I have serious problems to do this... I tried to do it with different methods... Basically, I have two questions...

How is it possible draw lines in FastCV?  and How is it possible integrate Opencv-sdk-android with FastCV...?

I will appreciate any suggestion....

I have tried to add OpenCV libraries and FastCV in my Android project, doing this:
 1.- Adding my .a libraries in the library folder in my Android_ndk path.. (as:

for libs: $(ANDROID_NDK_ROOT)/platforms/android-19/arch-arm/usr/lib

for include: $(ANDROID_NDK_ROOT)/platforms/android-19/arch-arm/usr/include

)

But I get errors like:

error: undefined reference to 'vtable for tbb::task'

"error: undefined reference to 'gzgets'"

I understand which i will need to add more libraries, but i don't which and where they are...

2.- Trying to add  the Opencv sdk for android in my Android.sdk like this:

OPENCV_CAMERA_MODULES := on
OPENCV_INSTALL_MODULES := on
OPENCV_LIB_TYPE:=SHARED
OPENCV_PATH:=/home/carlos/Desktop/tools/OpenCV-2.4.9-android-sdk/sdk/native/jni/OpenCV.mk
$(info $(LOCAL_SRC_FILES))
include $(OPENCV_PATH)

UPDATE:

Finally, I discarded to use OpenCV and implemented a draw line function via Bresenham's algoritm

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.