Forums - FastCV 1.5.0 can't be used in a Windows Phone 8.0 project

1 post / 0 new
FastCV 1.5.0 can't be used in a Windows Phone 8.0 project
misterbirra
Posted: Mon, 2014-07-14 06:08
Hello, I'm trying to include the FastCV 1.5.0 library into a previously created Windows Phone 8.0 project, with Visual Studio 2013.

I just can't, because it seems that FastCV lib has been compiled with the very latest version of VC++ (vc120), while my project targets the following toolkit: "Windows Phone 8.0 (vc110_wp80)". 
The error explains this version mismatch: "mismatch detected for '_MSC_VER': value '1800' doesn't match value '1700'".

Please, don't tell me that you dropped the support for WP 8.0 and now FastCV can be used on WP 8.1 only! (while, as we know, 8.1 it's not currently available to all devices...)
Or, maybe, is there a FastCV build that can be included in a vc110_wp80 project?

Thanks for the support
Ale

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.