Forums - Scrubber doesn't capture all render calls

1 post / 0 new
Scrubber doesn't capture all render calls
michael.kelley
Posted: Wed, 2012-11-07 18:25

My PC is a Windows 7 64 bit OS with a NVidia GeForce GTX 480, driver version 306.63.  I'm trying to capture a frame from a Samsung Galaxy SIII (Model number SAMSUNG-SGH-1747, Android version 4.0.4) using the Scrubber v2.x.  I'm using version 2.8.4666.18363 of the Adreno Profiler.  I can successfully connect and when I press "Capture Frame" it captures only a small handful of Render Calls, and then the status bar shows "Disconnected".  Grapher seems to capture some frames but then it disconnects after a couple of seconds.  Any ideas what's going on? 

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.