Forums - FastCV sample application

1 post / 0 new
FastCV sample application
boo3a
Posted: Thu, 2011-11-24 11:24

hello im new to fastcv and i started exploring it recently. however the sample deosnt start right on the phone im using... i followed the setup but the sample crashes on the phone... could it be a device issue?

on a side not im exploring this kit for object detection vs using opencv so if anyone has some tips on choosing or tips on where to start with the kit's api for detection i'd appreciate it much.

Cheers.

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.