Forums - Is there any funtion which sets image ROI as we set in the OpenCV

1 post / 0 new
Is there any funtion which sets image ROI as we set in the OpenCV
Shravan_Kumar
Posted: Tue, 2012-03-13 04:12

Hi all,

I have to track an object using LKoptical flow for that I require a set of good features in the specified region. Here in the forum I got example how to use LK and I also used the same in C++. But my question is, in C++ opencv I used a function called setROI for the image to find out the good features in the particular region. But If I use corner detection instead of good feature detection here in FastCV, I have to use it for whole image instead of specific region in the given image. Please will anyone tell me is that functionality available in fastcv? If it is will u tell me which api it is?. If thats not possible can anyone suggest me to use anyof the other ways to get the things done.

Thanks in advance,

Cheers,

Shravan

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.