Snapdragon Debugger for Eclipse
Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ Debugger for Eclipse is a plug-in to the popular Eclipse IDE which enables debugging of a variety of APIs for Android devices. With support for Android NDK application and OpenCL kernel debugging in this first release, the Snapdragon Debugger allows you to understand your application logic while it executes on the device. This immediate interaction can help you shorten development time by hours or even days.
Developers can use Snapdragon Debugger for Eclipse to debug their native C/C++ app with any Android 4.4 or higher commercial device, regardless of the chipset it. OpenCL kernel debugging is restricted to the devices with OpenCL support powered by Snapdragon processors.
Snapdragon Debugger for Eclipse supports:
- Android project creation, build, and deploy to device
- Breakpoints, conditional breakpoints, memory breakpoints
- Single step through native and assembly code
- Views for registers, memory, local variables, and global variables
- Multi-threaded applications
- Loading tombstone/logcat crash logs
- OpenCL data types
- OpenCL Kernel debugging on CPU as well as GPU on Snapdragon devices