NOTICE: Qualcomm Snapdragon Heterogeneous Compute is in the process of being sunsetted from Qualcomm Developer Network. The SDK currently works with Snapdragon 855 and previous chipsets, but there is no planned support for future chip releases. If you have development needs around heterogeneous computing, we encourage you to explore using our Qualcomm Hexagon SDK. The Heterogeneous Compute pages will still be available until Friday, December 4, but please note our Heterogeneous Compute forums will not be actively monitored during this sunsetting process.
Snapdragon Heterogeneous Compute SDK v1.1
- Add support for offloading task execution to cDSP
- Add support for OpenCL SVM
- Update NDK package to r18b
- Add support for new chipsets
- Add support for Affinity APIs for Prime cluster