Go for a dip with your mobile device and navigate deep waters with our Deep Sea 3D UI.
You can now use OpenGL ES 2.0 to replace the standard Android™ UI with a 3D UI. Our Advanced Content Group developed Deep Sea 3D UI to demonstrate fluid solvers with our Adreno™ 205 GPU. By balancing complex computations between the CPU and the Adreno 205 GPU, you can unlock more power for your graphics.
Armed with the power of Adreno, our tools provide seamless integration of multimedia components so you have complete control over 3D composition — you can even tune advanced visual effects in real time.
Bringing New 3D Creatures to Life with Adreno 205
- Full vertex skinning with complex animations
- Full particle systems seamlessly integrated into an immersive 3D environment
- Advanced lighting with full screen alpha blending
Artist Controlled Composition Seamless Integration of Multimedia Components
- OpenVG Font Rendering for high quality anti-aliased text
- Composition in 3D space for cinematic layering
- Full screen effects like fog, depth blur, and over brightening (HDR)
- 2D layout through CSS
- Android widget/icon rendering to 3D/2D shapes
- Physical simulations for fluid dynamics
- Procedural/template animations for icon movements
- Physical simulations for particle systems