|Skill Level||Area of Focus||Operating System|
A typing game for the DragonBoard™ 410c from Arrow Electronics that utilizes java language and JVM. This game is designed to provide interactivity along with real-time animation and sound by utilizing the strong AV processing computing power of the DragonBoard 410c.
By developing a classic fun game, it is engineered to allow a developer to experience and utilize the powerful AV processing power of the DragonBoard 410c to carry out small game development by java.
Build / Assembly Instructions
Materials Required / Parts List / Tools
Source Code / Source Example / Application Executable
Build / Assembly
- Install the Linux operating system on DragonBoard 410c
- Connect the power supply, display and keyboard and start the board to enter the system
- Install JVM by using apt-get install JVM command
- Copy the code to the user directory folder
- Use a CD command to enter the code directory
- Run java play through java
After startup, enter corresponding letters via keyboard to hit the corresponding letters on screen and score statistics will be shown.