|Skill Level||Area of Focus||Operating System|
This project tries to revive a classic game by adopting java and JVM running on the DragonBoard™ 410c from Arrow Electronics. With the onboard multi-core CPU, the DragonBoard 410c is a development platform engineered to enhance the interactive interface and handle the logistic functions of the Tetris game with ease. This creates an extremely strong user interaction with background music.
Using a classic fun game, this project aims to provide the developers with experience and an opportunity to learn about the DragonBoard 410c AV processing power in addition to carrying out game development in java.
Build / Assembly Instructions
Materials Required / Parts List / Tools
Source Code / Source Example / Application Executable
Build / Assembly
- Install the Linux operating system on DragonBoard 410c
- Connect the power supply, display and keyboard
- Install JVM by using apt-get install JVM command
- Copy the codes to the user directory folder
- Use a CD command to enter the code directory
- Run java Cgame
After startup, play Tetris by controlling the blocks with keyboard.