|Skill Level||Area of Focus||Operating System|
Computer Vision, Embedded,
Gaming, IoT, Robotics,
Security, Sensors, Smart Cities,
Smart Home, Toys
The smart home robot was developed based on the DragonBoard 410c, and can walk and avoid obstacles. It can be monitored and operated by a cell phone app, and the monitoring videos can be obtained in real time. It can also pick up small objects, and you can use a cell phone to control it remotely to pick up and move objects.
Nowadays, robots are used in many places, such as factory workshops, restaurant services, etc., which gives a great feeling and provides good services. Therefore, the smart robot is born.
Build / Assembly Instructions
Materials Required / Parts List / Tools
Source Code / Source Examples / Application Executable
- Video of Project in action.
Build / Assembly
- Install the Android operating system on the DragonBoard 410c.
- Start the system and connect the development board to the network.
- Turn on the app on the development board.
- Connect the cell phone to the same LAN.
- Turn on the phone app.
- You can see the video through the phone.
- Through the phone, you can control the movement, robot arm grabbing, and so on.