|Skill Level||Area of Focus||Operating System||Cloud Service/Platform|
|Beginner||Embedded, IoT||Linux||Amazon AWS IoT|
Report IP Address During Headless Boot is a method to run the DragonBoard™ 410c in headless mode (with no monitor attached) and have it report its IP address at boot.
When booting the DragonBoard 410c in headless mode (or when no monitor and HDMI cable are available), it can be quite challenging to find out the IP address of the DragonBoard 410c.
This method uses Amazon Web Services (AWS), and causes the IP address of the DragonBoard 410c to be written to the DynamoDB on AWS. That information can thenbe accessed programmatically as needed.
Build / Assembly Instructions
Materials Required / Parts List / Tools
Source Code / Source Examples / Application Executable
Build / Assembly
- Detailed instructions provide on GitHub page Readme file
- Step 1: Create a table on AWS DynamoDB
- Step 2: Get AWS credentials
- Step 3: Configure AWS on DragonBoard 410c
- Step 4: Run the code from GitHub