|Skill Level||Area of Focus||Operating System|
Embedded, Gaming, IoT,
Robotics, Smart Cities,
Smart Home, Toys
The remote-control robot was developed based on the DragonBoard™ 410c, and can be controlled with a cell phone app. You can achieve remote mobile functions and access real-time monitoring screens, so you can use it to patrol and guard your home.
With more and more smart devices around, security has always been a topic for people, so I have used the DragonBoard 410c development board to make this remote-control robot.
Build / Assembly Instructions
Materials Required / Parts List / Tools
- DragonBoard 410c
- 12V wall adapter
- Car parts
- Mobile phone
Source Code / Source Examples / Application Executable
- Video of Project in action.
Build / Assembly
- Install the Android operating system on the DragonBoard 410c.
- Start the system and connect the development board to the network.
- Turn on the app on the development board.
- Connect the cell phone to the same LAN and turn on the phone app.
- You can automatically access the screen through the phone app, and you can control the movement of the robot through the phone.