|Skill Level||Area of Focus||Operating System|
This is a great demo of the simplicity and power of the DragonBoard 410c that would interest younger programmers.
In this project, the DragonBoard 410c is combined with a Mezzanine Kit to create a sample game. All of the development for the project is done on the DragonBoard 410c, and no external computers are required to develop and run the game.
Build / Assembly Instructions
- DragonBoard 410c (pre-loaded with Linux)
- Linker Mezzanine Board
- 96Boards Sensors Mezzanine Kit
- Mouse and Keyboard
- HDMI Monitor
- 8GB SD Card
Source Code / Source Examples / Application Executable
Build / Assembly
- Assembly and build instructions are outlined in the Breakerball PowerPoint presentation
- Start a terminal window on the Linux console
- cd to the directory where your code is
- Enter the command "./go" to start the scratch and python programs