Software Installation Instructions
Please note that you may be required to complete some verification to comply with export control regulations. The specifics of this verification will depend on your location. This may delay your ability to access downloads immediately.
Please complete each step fully before continuing to the next one.
- Download and save the latest version of the Qualcomm® Bluetooth® Low Energy SDK Installer. If you have not already activated your kit, you will be asked to enter the Activation Code.
- Download and save the CSRmesh™ User Guide.
- Download and save the CSRmesh example applications and source code zip file.
- Extract the zipped application files within your download folder. Three new sub-folders will be created called applications, docs, and sniffer.
- Follow the steps detailed in the User Guide.
- For use with Android, download and save the CSRmesh Android example application zip file.
- Extract the zipped smartphone app within your download folder. One new sub-folder will be created called AndroidCSRmeshApp. Build the application using Android Studio
- The generated apk file needs to be downloaded to the Android smartphone. Refer to the documentation provided with your smartphone for details of this process.
- Refer to the CSRmesh Android Controller Application Note for further details.
- Under the CSRmesh Core Library, you can also review other CSRmesh related downloads and release notes.