The CSRmesh applications use the CSRmesh library API to communicate with other devices that are associated within a given CSRmesh network. Additionally, it supports a custom profile to allow control of the CSRmesh from a Bluetooth Smart device.
- CSRmesh light application - This application allows the user to control power, intensity, color and color temperature of CSRmesh lights. Application Note*- The light example also includes support for the asset and tracker model.
- CSRmesh switch application - This application allows the user to control the power state (On-Off) of CSRmesh lights. Application Note*
- CSRmesh bridge application - This allows a device to be controlled from a Bluetooth Smart device using a custom profile. Application Note*
- CSRmesh heater application - This application implements the heater functionality by switching the heater on/off based on the desired and the current air temperature received from the group. The heater status is indicated using the red LED. It implements handlers for the CSRmesh messages related to the sensor model, stream model, firmware model and attention model. Application Note*
- CSRmesh temperature sensor application - This application implements a temperature sensor, which periodically reads the air temperature and broadcasts it to a group of devices. It implements handlers for the CSRmesh messages related to the sensor model, actuator model, stream model, firmware model and attention model. Optionally this application implements a desired temperature setting control using the on-board buttons. It broadcasts the desired temperature whenever a user changes the setting. Application Note*
- CSRmesh beacon – This application implements a Bluetooth Low Energy beacon in several different defined formats. It utilizes the beacon model so it can be managed and setup over the CSRmesh network.
- CSRmesh beacon proxy – This application implements a proxy beacon feature designed to work with other CSRmesh beacon nodes. The proxy beacon is designed to store and forward messages to the CSRmesh beacon nodes.
Please refer to the Release Notes for further details on all the applications available.
The mobile applications demonstrate the following use cases:
- Device association: Associating discovered CSRmesh devices.
- Setting up a network: Associating devices and configuring groups of devices.
- Light control: Switching on/off, setting color and brightness of individual or group of lights.
- Beacon application: Beacon management and asset tracking
Please refer to the Release Notes for the supported Android versions. It communicates with the CSRmesh devices by connecting to one of the devices which supports CSR custom defined CSRmesh control profile.
- CSRmesh control application v2.1 for Android
- CSRmesh beacon application for Android
- CSRmesh 2.1 LOT OTAU Android application
- GAIA OTAU Android application
The CSRmesh control application for iOS runs on an iPhone5 or later running iOS version 7 or higher. It communicates with the CSRmesh devices by connecting to one of the devices which supports CSR custom defined CSRmesh control profile.