How To Register Your Development Kit
To use your development kit, you must have access to the Qualcomm Bluetooth Low Energy SDK (Software Development Kit). This can be downloaded using the following procedure.
- Register on www.csrsupport.com - Instructions available here.
- Locate your activation code.
- Use your activation code here.
You should now have access to the following page on www.csrsupport.com from which the latest SDK can be downloaded.
Once a product has been activated and registered to a user, that activation code, and this process, are no longer required. An activation code can only be used for a single user. You must have a CSR Support user account to register your product.
Activation codes allow you to download the latest SDK for your product. They are used for the following kits:
- Bluetooth Low Energy Starter Development Kit (DK-CSR1010-10169)
- This kit is shipped with a CD containing the latest version of the SDK available at the time of production.
- CSRmesh Development Kit (DK-CSR1010-10184)
- Proximity Beacon Development Kit (DK-CSR1010-10232)
Locating Your Activation Code
The kits are shipped with a label containing the serial number, Bluetooth device address, and an activation code as shown in the image below. This label should be on the side of the original packaging.