The CSRmesh applications use the CSRmesh Library API to communicate with other devices that are associated within a given CSRmesh network. Additionally, it supports a custom profile to allow control of the CSRmesh from a Bluetooth Smart enabled device.
- CSRmesh Light application - This application enables the user to control power, intensity, colour and colour temperature of CSRmesh enabled lights.
- CSRmesh Switch application - This application enables the user to control the power state (On-Off) of CSRmesh enabled lights.
- CSRmesh Bridge application - This allows a device to be controlled from a Bluetooth Smart enabled device using a custom profile
- CSRmesh Heater application - This application implements the heater functionality by switching the heater on/off based on the desired and the current air temperature received from the group. The heater status is indicated using the red LED. It implements handlers for the CSRmesh messages related to the Sensor Model, Stream Model, Firmware Model and Attention Model.
- CSRmesh Temperature sensor application - This application implements a temperature sensor which periodically reads the air temperature and broadcasts it to a group of devices. It implements handlers for the CSRmesh messages related to the Sensor Model, Actuator Model, Stream Model, Firmware Model and Attention Model. Optionally this application implements a desired temperature setting control using the on-board buttons. It broadcasts the desired temperature whenever user changes the setting.
The mobile applications demonstrates the following use cases:
- Device Association: Associating discovered CSRmesh devices.
- Setting up a Network: Associating devices and configuring groups of devices.
- Light Control: Switching on/off, setting colour and brightness of individual or group of lights.
CSRMesh Control Application v2.1 for iOS and Android
- Visit the Table of Contents for the CSR1025 LGA60 Flash Bluetooth Low Energy (Developer) Product Kit on CreatePoint
- Press Upgrade [+] to request Development level access
- Select Software Packages
- Pick the CSR1020 Product Facet
- Filter Results by “CSRMesh”
- All available CSRMesh applications are shown
The CSRmesh Control Application for Android runs on a phone or a tablet which has Android version 4.3 or higher. It communicates with the CSRmesh devices by connecting to one of the devices which supports CSR custom defined CSRmesh Control Profile.
The CSRmesh Control Application for iOS runs on an iPhone5 or later running iOS version 7 or higher. It communicates with the CSRmesh devices by connecting to one of the devices which supports CSR custom defined CSRmesh Control Profile.