Forums - QualComm SnapDragon UEFI Driver Build

1 post / 0 new
QualComm SnapDragon UEFI Driver Build
recover5
Posted: Wed, 2024-05-08 22:16
Hi All

I work for the laptop-related IHV company and want to make an FMP Driver for F/W Update.

Previously, I made an FMP Driver for Intel X64 using EDK2 & MSVC Compiler, and I'm going to make an FMP Driver for Qualcomm Snapdragon Core laptop on our FMP Driver for X64.
Our FMP Driver is only for our F/W Update.

When I make the FMP Driver for Qualcomm Snapdragon Core, Do I need Qualcomm Snapdragon LLVM Tool when using the same MSVC Compiler?
  • Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.