Forums - File/Settings/Android dialog hangs/crashes on Mac when specifying SDK/NDK locations

1 post / 0 new
File/Settings/Android dialog hangs/crashes on Mac when specifying SDK/NDK locations
rushbits
Posted: Thu, 2019-04-04 09:10

When running Snapdragon on Mac OS (Mojave) and trying to specify either SDK or NDK path in the File/Settings/Android dialog, Snapdragon hangs on pressing "Save" button:

https://i.imgur.com/417Dl1N.png

This happens with both the latest (v2019.1.0.3082019) and the previous (v2018...) versions.

I could workaround the inability to set the Android SDK path by specifying ANDROID_SDK environment variable and running Snapdragon from command line.

I'd also want to be able to use simpleperf, though, which requires Android NDK path.

Is there some environment variable for NDK or some magic config file I could edit manually to do that?

Thanks.

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.