Forums - Logcat and Verbose is not generating in 1.7 version

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Logcat and Verbose is not generating in 1.7 version
paturi.sreeramsagar
Posted: Wed, 2017-06-28 22:04

Hi,

I have connected my Android device with 7.0 Nougat version to Snapdragon profiler.After successful connection,It is not generating the Logcat in the "Start page" and in the "Real time page" - com.qualcomm.adrenotest or cloth test is not displaying in the Data sources.Please guide me ASAP.

• Up0
  • Down0
eshaw Moderator
Posted: Thu, 2017-07-06 19:39

I'm sorry that you're having problems, but I'm not sure I understand what the issue is. Can you provide some more details about what functionality is not working as expected? You mentioned logcat and the Realtime view - are you looking for logcat output while using the Realtime mode?

Eric

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.