Forums - How to calculate FLOPS of Snapdragon CPU

1 post / 0 new
How to calculate FLOPS of Snapdragon CPU
frankiechen0420...
Posted: Thu, 2017-03-09 21:39

Hi everyone,

I am sorry that i don't quite know where this question actually belongs, but i guess may be i would get help from here.

My question is how to calculate theoretical Snapdragon CPU FLOPS. I actually know the formulae for peak theoretical performance:

Node performance in GFlops = (CPU speed in GHz) x (number of CPU cores) x (CPU instruction per cycle) x (number of CPUs per node)

CPU Speed and CPU cores are easy. but how can i know the cpu operations per cycle? For example, my qualcomm processor specs are as following:

CPU Clock Speed Up to 1.2 GHz CPU Cores:Quad-core CPU /4x ARM Cortex A7 CPU Bit Architecture:32-bit. Can someone please help me with this. I'd be very grateful!

Best Regards,

Frankie

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.