Forums - Snapdragon Profiler easily crash after Snapshot Capture

1 post / 0 new
Snapdragon Profiler easily crash after Snapshot Capture
Posted: Tue, 2016-07-12 19:33

I used Snapdragon Profiler 1.5.0.5202016 ,  this tool is great  , but so easily crash after SnapShot Capture and try to get a pixel rendering information . I used win10 and win7 , both crashed a lot . That's really a pity .  And there's  an important feature missing , that is the save function in SnapShot Capture , because try to get the SnapShot Capture data is so painful . I used to use Adreno Profiler , it has a save function which helped a lot . Hope u guys can make this tool better sincerely !  

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.